Course Duration: 12 days
Program Dates: Jan 3, 10, 17, 24 Feb 7, 14, 21 and 28 2016 – Weekend (Sunday) + 4 days
- India: 10.00 hours to 18:00 hours
- Pacific Time: 23.30 hours to 07:30 hours (Jan 2, 9, 16, 23 & Feb 6, 13, 20, 27, 2016)+ 4 days
- KSA Time: 07:30 hours to 15.30 hours
Language of Instruction: English
Location: Instructor Led Online Training through Virtual Classroom (Webinar)
Number of Seats: Maximum 25 per program
Eligibility: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt experience preferred (but not mandatory). In case certified, please provide a copy of the LSSGB Certificate.
Amity Training and Consultancy / Global Solutions India certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts need not submit the certificate. Just mention your LSSGB Certificate number while enrolling.
About the program: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) works towards improving the performance and profitability of an organization by increasing process efficiency and eliminating waste. There are different levels of training and certification within the Six Sigma system, including the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB), Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB). LSSBB is well rounded in terms of project management, statistical analysis, financial analysis, meeting facilitation, prioritization and a whole host of other value added capabilities which make a LSSBB highly valuable asset in the business world. LSSBB commonly serves as the dedicated resource continuing their line management role while achieving LSSBB certification simultaneously.
Learning Objectives – Upon successful completion of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Training and Certification Program: The participant will be able to analyze and solve problems pertaining to process variation. Application of basic and more advanced statistical analysis tools will help the participants to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
Understanding and application of Lean concepts like 5S, Muda identification, Poka-Yoke will help eliminate / reduce losses there by bringing a lot of savings for the organization.
LSSBB will be able to lead multiple projects and also will be able to train / mentor various Lean Six Sigma Green Belts candidates.
LSSBB will be able to effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
Program Registration Date: The program registration will close 48 hours before the scheduled program date or on reaching the maximum number of participants for that program.
Process of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and Training Program:
- Register for the program
- Download the softcopy of your Pre-Learning Material form your LMS portal
- Download the Complete Courseware as a softcopy (Main Course Training Material, Templates, Exercise etc) from your LMS Portal
- Attend the program
- Take the Online Quiz (Multiple choice questions) through the Learning Management System and score a minimum of 70%. (Unlimited Attempts , No negative Marking)
- You will receive your soft copy of the certificate within 2-3 working days after the above requirements are met.
- In case you are doing a LSSBB project, Project completion certificate will be send to you separately. You will be required to submit the complete project to us for our evaluation. Only on approval of the same by the panel of our experts the certificate can be issued.
Project Work: It is not mandatory but recommended that you complete one LSSBB project where the skills learnt during the program have to be demonstrated.
Inclusions: The program fee includes the following
- Pre Learning Material as a soft copy
- Complete Courseware as a soft copy
- Instructor Led virtual classroom training
- Training on Minitab Statistical Software
- Online Exam (2 attempts)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate as a soft copy
Minitab Statistical Software: Minitab is a leading package used to implement data-driven quality improvement worldwide. Our course is built using Minitab Statistical Software. During the course, you will be trained on using this software for making the calculations.
Accredited by: Our course is aligned with the ASQ’s (American Society of Quality) and IASSC Body of Knowledge for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. In addition, our course is accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
So when certified from us, you would have demonstrated the mastery on the tools to be used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
System Requirements: Laptop / Desktop (with speakers) and internet connection with a minimum internet speed of 256kbps. Minitab Statistical Software for statistical calculations