Lean Six Sigma Project Definition is the first thing that we need to agree upon. This provides a snapshot of the project.
This Lean Six Sigma Project Definition template can be filled up either by the Lean Six Sigma Project Leader .
The fields that needs to be filled up are:
- The name of the organization
- Unique project number. This should be obtained from the Central Business Excellence Team / Central Six Sigma Cell or any other controlling body that tracks the various initiatives happening in the organization.
- The project title: While mentioning the project title, please use SMART
- Project priority: How important the project is to the department / organization. Please tick any of the three options
- Name of the project champion
- Name of the process owner
- Name of the Green Belt
- Name of the Black Belt (If applicable)
- Name of the Master Black Belt (If applicable)
- Name of the Finance Representative
Download the Lean Six Sigma Project Definition template