This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Training and Certification Course (eLearning) is a paid course as Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate will be issued on course completion. The cost of this course is USD 32. It is a 6 hours course and will introduce you to the concept of Lean Six Sigma. You can register for this examination by paying this fee.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Certification Course (eLearning)
- Duration : 6 hours
- Investment: $32 (INR 1440)
- Language of Instruction : English
- Methodology of learning: Self-paced eLearning module
- Eligibility: No specific requirements
- System Requirement: Laptop / PC (with speakers) and internet connection with a minimum internet speed of 512kbps.
- Process of training: This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course is accessible only to the registered users. After attending the training. You can take the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Examination. Upon completion of your examination your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate will be sent to your registered email ID with 48 working hours.
Upon successful completion of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Program:
The participant will be able to understand the basics of Lean Six Sigma and help develop the culture of Lean Six Sigma in the organization. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts serves as a subject matter expert regarding some aspects of the process or project. Understanding and application of Lean concepts like 5S, Muda identification etc. will help eliminate / reduce losses there by bringing savings for the organization. Training on various statistical tools will help the participants to understand the data in a better way.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) works towards improving the performance and profitability of an organization by increasing process efficiency and eliminating waste. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) understands the basic objectives and methods of a Six Sigma project. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) is supposed to have an elementary understanding about what other Lean Six Sigma Belts viz. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts (LSSGB), Lean Six Sigma Black Belts (LSSBB) and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts (LSSMBB) are doing to help them succeed.
Supervisors, Managers, Directors and sometimes Executives are usually trained at the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt level.
Curriculum Outline For Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
1. Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Lean Principles
- What is Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma History
- Similarities Between Lean & Six Sigma
- Lean and Six Sigma gain benefit from each other
- Six Sigma Approach Y = f(x)
- Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
2. The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Methodology Selection
- VOC and CTQ’s
- Overview of DMAIC Methodology
3. Basic Statistics for Process Improvement
- Taguchi’s Principle
- Attribute vs. Variable Data
- Population vs. Sample
- Measures of Location: Central Tendency
- Measures of Spread: Variation
- Normal Distribution
4. Lean Fundamentals
- Kaizen and ADOPT
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Eight Deadly Muda
- Five-S (5S)
Methodology Adopted For Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training (eLearning)
In order to complete this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Certification Program, you would first have to complete the self-paced learning material. To keep the learners engaged, this program will take place through interactive methodology. Upon completion of this training, you need to take an online quiz and score a minimum of 70% marks.
Once you have completed the quiz with a minimum of 70% marks, your certificate will will be sent to your registered email ID with 48 working hours.
Submit your review
The concept of Lean Six Sigma has been very easily explained. The videos are too good.... It makes learning very easy. Thanks a lot..
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training was wonderful. The animated videos in the course is an icing on the cake. It makes you understand the concepts easily.
Submit your review